Terms of Usage
- The following terms of usage apply to the usage of Gamersafe (the "Company" or the "website" or "site") by you ("User", "user", or "you"). If you can not comply with the terms defined herein, you must leave the website immediately and refrain from further usage until you accept such terms. Any usage of the website shall constitute an automatic acceptance of these terms and all users shall be subject to these terms. Any violation of these terms shall result in the termination of the violating user and such user will be further banned from future usage on the website.
- Gamersafe is an online "virtual bank" for providing, storing, tracking, and processing users' GamerGold and game progress. Gamersafe users will benefit from having levels and achievements saved without being restricted to a site or specific computer. Furthermore, the site enables users to learn about other games in our database that allow for similar features.
- Gamersafe is owned and operated by Lucrative Gaming LLC, a California limited liability company.
General Terms of Usage
- All users fully acknowledge and accept responsibility for all information provided and all activities performed under the user's username. This includes any information transmitted via forums and/or discussion logs.
- Furthermore, users acknowledge that Gamersafe is a service provider that allows users to interact amongst one another in an online environment. The Company disclaims any warranties or financial responsibilities related to the morality, legality, and accuracy of its content and functionalities. Gamersafe is not in any way financially responsible for information published by users of the site.
- Gamersafe assumes no liability for any loss or damage stemming from access to or usage of the website.
- Users hereby acknowledge that they will only use the website in accordance with these terms and the intended use of the website. Copying or distributing any information in the website without prior approval of the management of the website is strictly prohibited.
- Users hereby acknowledge that any abuse, harassment, or impersonation of other users is strictly prohibited and will result in the immediate termination of the violator's privileges on the website.
- Gamersafe reserves the right but not the duty to terminate or disable user accounts for violations of these terms without notice. Furthermore, Gamersafe reserves the right but not the duty to refuse service or access to any potential users at any time.
- Gamersafe accounts that are inactive for 12 months or more may be permanently deleted in part or whole, including deleting GamerGold and GamerPoints.
- Users are strictly prohibited from posting any content, software, links, or viruses to the website that could adversely effect users individually, or the website's normal operations or violate any copywrite or trademark protections.
- Both GamerGold and GamerPoints have no cash or monetary value and are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Gamersafe, in its full discretion, reserves the right to sell advertising space on the website to whomever we see fit.
- While utilizing the site, we may collect certain personal information from you to improve the site. Rest assured that Gamersafe will treat your personal information with the highest level of proprietary professionalism. Gamersafe shall not sell, distribute or share personal data with any other parties. We may however, share general, demographic, or aggregated information with third parties about our user base and usage, but that information will not be linkable to any personal information.
- Gamersafe may store cookies on the user's computer in an effort to allow subsequent log-ins without having to re-enter passwords. For your benefit, we suggest the enabling and allowing of all cookies while on the site.
- Email communication from Gamersafe, excepting informational newsletters, is handled directly by us and never outsourced to a third-party. All emails sent by Gamersafe are clearly defined as either transactional or promotional.
- In the event that you pay for Gamer Gold or any other product with credit or debit cards, we may store your information and keep a history of your purchases.
- Usernames and passwords are extremely confidential. Users are forbidden from sharing their user names and/or passwords with any third parties. In the event that a user believes that their username and/or password have been compromised, they should contact Gamersafe administration immediately.
- GamerSafe will not share password information with any third parties and will never request passwords from Users in any correspondence.
Amending the Terms of Usage
- Gamersafe management has the right to amend the terms of usage at any given point and without prior notice. In the event that a user can not comply with the amended terms, they should contact the site and notify us immediately.
- If a dispute arises between you and Gamersafe, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost-effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Gamersafe agree to resolve any claim or controversy at law or in equity that arises from or relates to this Agreement in accordance with one of the paragraphs below.
- This Agreement and the relationship between you and Gamersafe shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California without regard to international rules and regulations.
- User and Gamersafe agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in the City and County of Sacramento, California, except as provided below regarding optional arbitration. Notwithstanding this, you agree that Gamersafe shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive or other equitable relief in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- For any Claim, excluding Claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, where the total amount of the award sought is less than ten thousand U.S. Dollars ($10,000.00 USD), the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the Claim in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration shall initiate it through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, by telephone, online, or based solely on written submissions; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- All claims you bring against Gamersafe must be resolved in accordance with this section. All claims filed or brought contrary to this section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a Claim contrary to this section, Gamersafe may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to one thousand U.S. Dollars ($1,000.00 USD), provided that Gamersafe has notified you in writing of the improperly filed Claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
- Gamersafe makes no representations that any aspect of the user's usage is appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside of the United States of America. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- User agrees to hold Gamersafe harmless from any liability caused by the actions, inactions or omissions of the User and agrees to defend and indemnify Gamersafe in any action brought by a third party as a result of the actions, inactions or omissions of the User.
- If any portion of this agreement is found to be unenforceable by a competent court, all remaining provisions of this agreement will remain unaffected.
- This agreement is effective the date and time of acceptance by the User and will remain in effect until canceled by either party. All provisions except usage of the site will survive termination and will remain in full force and affect.
- Gamersafe is not responsible to the User or any third party for any damages that occur because of acts of God, force majeure, or any circumstance not directly controlled by Gamersafe.
- This agreement is the sole agreement between the parties and Gamersafe and does not recognize any prior agreements or oral representations. Any amendment to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Please note - Descriptive headings are strictly for the convenience of the reader and are not a part of the agreement.